How to Lead Your Remote Sales Team with Video
It’s no secret that the world is moving towards a digital lifestyle, and this has created a shift in how we do business. No longer are sales people confined to an office with four walls and a desk. As technology continues to evolve, so does the way we sell. This means that you’re going to need to think about your sales team differently—and video conferencing can help with that!
Leverage video for sales meetings
Video meetings are an efficient way to keep your remote sales team connected. They’re effective because you can see the person’s face, body language, and reactions to what you say. You can also gauge their facial expressions or body language when they’re talking about a product or service that they’ve worked on.
Video meetings are more intimate than audio conversations, and in this day and age of modern technology, why wouldn’t we want our employees to feel more connected with one another?
Make use of video conferencing
A video conferencing service can help you interact with your distant sales crew. It is simple to set up and operate and may be utilized in various ways. Here are some applications for video conferencing that you might wish to consider:
- Communication – You can use it as a way for multiple members of your team (or even clients) from different locations around the world to come together for meetings or training sessions; this helps build trust and rapport between people who may not have had any prior connection before meeting in person at last year’s annual conference.
- Training – For example, if a new employee begins working remotely but still lives near where he grew up—perhaps he moved away after college but still has relatives there—it may make sense for him to use local resources such as libraries to understand how best practices function within our business culture.
Make use of video training
Video training is a great way to train your remote sales team. It’s more engaging than reading a document, and it can be used to train new hires, refresh the memory of existing employees, and share with other employees who are not in the office.
Here are some tips for creating effective video training:
- Keep it short–no more than 10 minutes per session! Your goal is for people to absorb information and move on with their day; if you’re making them watch an hour-long video, they could just as easily read an article or two instead.
- Use popups or slideshows instead of narration–just because you’re speaking doesn’t mean that everything needs voiceover! When possible, use text on the screen so that viewers can digest what they’re seeing before moving on (this also works well if graphics are involved). This will help keep viewers engaged while allowing them freedom over how much time they spend viewing each section/sectionalized clip within your overall product presentation format.”
Use recorded videos to train your sales team
Video is a great way to train your team. It’s more effective than traditional training, and it can be used for both sales and marketing.
Video training can be used to train new employees, existing employees, or both.
Create videos that showcase the new products and services
- Create videos that showcase the new products and services.
- Use video to show how the product or service works.
- Use video to demonstrate how the product or service can be used.
- Use video to show how the product or service solves a problem for your customers, or why it’s better than what they’re currently using in their business (if applicable).
Create a video library to help with sales prospecting and lead generation
A video library is a great way to share your expertise with sales prospects and customers. You can create videos that are used for training purposes, or you can use them as a resource during sales prospecting calls.
A video library can also be used to train your partners on how they can help sell your products or services. For example, if you have an affiliate program where people promote your products online and earn commission from doing so, then there may be some specific things that need explaining how that works before any affiliates sign up for the program. A short video explaining this process would be perfect!
You might also consider creating videos that explain the value of what you offer in terms of outcomes–not just features & benefits (which is important too). These types of videos will help potential customers see how much value they’ll receive from working with you; whether it’s increased revenue/profits from using one particular product/service or reduced expenses/costs by switching over from another type of service altogether.
Video is one of the most efficient ways to communicate with your sales team.
Video is a useful tool for training your sales team and for showcasing your brand’s product or service. It’s additionally a great way for you to generate leads, get to know your clients, and strengthen relationships with existing customers.
The best way to communicate with your sales team is through video. It’s both easy and affordable–and a great way to boost your sales and customer service.